Apple’s iPad has a strong lead in the tablet market. Apple has older over 100 million of tablets worldwide. It can be as close to perfection as you can get in the tablet market, but it doesn’t mean there are not flaws and potential issues to overcome. Some issues plague iPad owners. However, there are possible solutions to try when these problems arrive. If you are looking for a place that repairs all kind of cell phone issues including iPhones and iPads, http://cellphonerepairpros.com/iphone/ is the best option for you and your phone.
Here are some of the most common problems and solutions of tablets
Laggy and slow keyboard
Users of this devices have come across a keyboard that lags while you are typing a message. The good thing is there are possible solutions if this problem persists.
- Guided access and accessibility mode sometimes interferes with some keyboards. Go to settings-general-accessibility-Guided access and make sure that the button is off.
- Go to settings/iCloud/documents and data and turn it off. If this problem goes away, you should be able to turn it back on again without a problem.
- You can also try to reset all settings by going to settings/general/reset all settings
- Adding or removing third party keyboard is now possible by going to settings/general/keyboards. Swipe a keyboard name to the left, and it will push a delete button. Finally, tap on add new keyboard for other available options
Interface orientation, it stays stuck to landscape or portrait
Some users have found that their iPad user interfaces to remain stuck in either portrait or landscape mode, without switching it when the device is rotated.
- Tap the power button to turn the display off and press it again to wake it up again. If that technique doesn’t work, then press and hold the power button, and also press the physical home button for 15 seconds for restarting the tablet.
- Go to settings/general/use side switch, and chek to see whether is set to “lock rotation” and turn it off.
- If this problem usually happens when you use an application, double tap the home button to open the multitasking screen and slide the app window up.
- If that doesn’t work, try resetting all settings by going to settings/general/reset settings
Performance issues, random rebooting and crashing
iPad users have faced issues with performance. Freezing slow downs, and random rebooting are the most common to happen.
- Reducing animation and transition effects may help alleviate any issue with performance. Go to settings/accessibility/ reduce motion/ to reduce animation and settings/general/accessibility/increase contrast/reduce transparency to reduce transparency.
- Double tap the home button and then close all the apps running in the background by swiping the windows up.
If you already tried all of these possible solutions to your problem, but they didn’t work, it is recommended to take your device with a reliable technician to look at the problem to fix it. This video provides more frequent problems with iPads and gives you possible solutions to repair them.